We are ParkBee 🚘
At ParkBee, we optimise the use of existing underutilised parking spaces. We work together with property owners, ensure the best experience for car drivers, and most importantly, we give space back to the city!
We are looking for a new Business Development colleague to join our Sales team in the UK. Someone who will take ownership of growing the ParkBee business in the United Kingdom even further. If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for sales, we have a pitch for you!
How you contribute to ParkBee
You’ll work fairly independently, but as part of a team of skilled professionals who’ve been around the block and love to spar and share best practices. You will proactively find and engage with people and organisations that would benefit from partnering with ParkBee. You’ll be both a partner and an advisor, always trying to find the best custom approach.
We are seeking a motivated professional to take on a pivotal role in expanding our business, focusing on new client acquisition, and growing our portfolio of real estate clients. This won’t be new for you, but on a daily basis, this means qualifying leads, booking appointments, building a network, and having interactions via phone, e-mail, and face-to-face, all with the eventual goal of creating opportunities for new business.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify leads through various channels, including cold-calling, networking, and industry events.
- Manage the sales process from initial contact to signing the deal.
- Present persuasive sales presentations, addressing specific business challenges, and highlighting the USPs.
- Negotiate effectively to secure deals and partnerships, understanding the needs and priorities of both parties and striving for mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Create, nurture and maintain your professional network with executives and other senior representatives;
- Jump on every opportunity to share your enthusiasm and love for what ParkBee is doing.
Is this your spot?
We're looking for a real team player—someone who likes taking responsibility and has a strong hands-on mentality. You get excited by getting out there and connecting with people and businesses to explore opportunities to grow ParkBee’s business. It’s also important to feel at home in a hard-working, energetic environment.
We have your perfect spot if you:
- Are looking for a challenging position in a growing, innovative, and dynamic industry.
- Want to be part of a fast-growing organisation where not everything is set in stone (yet).
- Have a record of success within a BDR/SDR function.
- Previous experience working within the SaaS, Tech or Real Estate space.
- Are a self-starter who likes to work independently as well as being part of a team.
- Negotiate contract and commercial terms.
- Are a team player and like to work from our office in London regularly.
Park with us!
Not only will you change the way we park in cities, but you will also rapidly move your own career forward. Besides that you’ll find:
- An annual bonus scheme including cash and shares (SAR) options, to align you with the long-term success of the company, upon successful end-of-year performance evaluation.
- An ambitious team of colleagues from all over the world.
- Personal development budget of £1500 a year tailored to your growth plans.
- Pension Scheme, Macbook, 25 days holiday, daily fresh lunch & awesome team events.
- Inspiring office on vibrant Borough Market, London.
Reserve your spot, drive in later
We would love to hear from you! We don’t require a long motivation letter; we’d rather have a few pointers, your LinkedIn, and your resume.
Have some burning questions first?
Get in touch with Amanda via LinkedIn.