We are ParkBee! 🚗
At ParkBee, we optimize the use of parking spaces. In this way, we help property owners, ensure the best experience for car drivers, and most importantly, give space back to the city!
In order to do all that, we need to be on top of our game, developing and reinventing ourselves to achieve our bold mission: accelerate and lead the digitalisation of the parking industry!
With our roots in Amsterdam and offices in the Netherlands and in the UK, we have laid the foundation to conquer the rest of Europe. By partnering up with platforms like EasyPark, Park-Line, and RingGo, our success is spreading like wildfire. Grab the opportunity to join our movement.
How you contribute to ParkBee
As our Medior QA Engineer, you will ensure that our software products meet quality standards by conducting comprehensive testing, creating test plans, executing test cases, and reporting issues. With thousands of loyal users already, we are getting ready to build a stable, scalable, and user-friendly platform to prepare for our next growth.
You'll play a key role in evaluating and improving our system's core components. The focus will be on creating and implementing detailed testing strategies for new features, integrations, and APIs, ensuring they undergo thorough testing for optimal performance.
Your contributions to shaping our development roadmap will help us maintain our commitment to consistently meeting the highest quality standards. We sincerely look forward to hearing what’s on your mind, too.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Clarify requirements, estimate and prioritise functional and technical testing activities, identify and report defects.
- Write automations for all the important product flows.
- Develop and implement automated tests, working together with operations to make them part of our CI/CD process. You will also validate requests from other teams here.
- Continuously liaise and collaborate with developers within our tech team to ensure quality.
- Help define and roll out improvements to testing and quality processes across both the tech team and the wider company.
- Frequently, provide the team with test cases.
- Discover and research, set up new test cases from scratch, think about our product, and formulate a vision.
Is this your spot?
You are willing to be a part of a team and are open to giving and receiving feedback. You are ambitious about personal development. From focusing on user stories to setting up continuous delivery pipelines, you can do it with your eyes closed.
You have excellent communication skills and have an outgoing personality. Together with Ruurd-Jan (Head of Engineering) and our team, you will be solving a worldwide problem.
We have your perfect spot if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience working as a QA Engineer.
- Experience with automation testing.
- Know how to test APIs and web applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Excellent communication skills and the dare to take opportunities.
- Good understanding of agile and SCRUM.
- Experience with testing distributed systems (a plus).
Park with us!
Not only will you help reshape city parking, but you’ll also rapidly move your career forward. We offer:
- An ambitious team of colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun Innovation Fridays 🚀 – tweak, hack, break, discover and, have fun!
- Personal development budget of €1500 a year tailored to your growth plans.
- Pension Scheme, Macbook, 25 days holiday, daily fresh lunch & awesome team events.
- Visa sponsorship and Expat tax ruling for internationals.
- Inspiring office in Amsterdam where we would love to have you around for at least 3 days a week.
Reserve your spot, drive-in later
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you!
We don’t require a long motivation letter; we’d rather have a few pointers, your LinkedIn and your resume, and a good chat to tell you everything you want to know.
Have some burning questions first? Get in touch with Amanda via LinkedIn.