We are ParkBee
At ParkBee, we optimize the use of existing parking spaces. To that end, developing smart technology to make better use of these underutilized spaces and working closely with parking owners is vital to ensure the best experience for drivers and, most importantly, to give back space to our increasingly busy cities!
With our roots in Amsterdam and offices in the Netherlands and the UK, we have laid the groundwork to conquer the rest of Europe. By partnering with platforms such as Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo, our success is spreading like wildfire. Take the opportunity to join our movement!
How you contribute to ParkBee
ParkBee is evolving and growing fast and our team is playing a crucial role in creating a sustainable growth model for the company. Our growth/ demand team is responsible for driving new users to the ParkBee platform, optimising the online experience and ensuring that users have the best customer experience.
We are searching for an intern to take our efforts to the next level: you will help manage and deliver our marketing and sales effort working across different channels across all our products.
Your main tasks:
- Help organise the launch of new offline/online marketing campaigns to create a “buzz” around our new and existing locations;
- Support our efforts to scale our B2B subscription products by:
- Supporting both the marketing and sales teams
- Providing sales support by onboarding new clients, help run account management and being involved in new business;
- Help manage and optimise digital campaigns on both SEO and SEA;
- Help run experiments to increase the performance of our paid and organic campaigns.
Is this your spot?
You like being part of an agile, fast-paced and dynamic environment and are very adaptable and flexible. You love to use your innovative ideas to come up with new, effective solutions to enhance our marketing & sales efforts. Most of all, you are a doer! You like getting things done and ticking things off your to-do list. This is a supporting role but you will get plenty of responsibilities on projects!
Are you excited about working in a fast-growing scale-up? Great! That means you’re independent, proactive and ambitious. Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
We are likely to be a match if you:
- Are currently studying in the Netherlands in the fields of marketing, business, economics or communications and looking for a 5 to 6-month internship starting asap;
- Are and will be enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship;
- Are looking for a full-time internship (40 hours) and are currently based near Amsterdam (max 40 km away);
- Are keen to work on different projects across the whole marketing spectrum;
- Are fluent in Dutch and comfortable in English;
- Have good interpersonal skills, effective time management, and a go-getter attitude.
Park with us!
Not only will you help reshape city parking, but you’ll also rapidly move your career forward. We offer:
- The opportunity, through this dedicated mentorship, to learn and be part of the entire design process, allowing you to gain insight and confidence when approaching future design projects;
- The opportunity and freedom to make a huge impact on our products and growth;
- A challenging internship that is also compensated with EUR 500 based on 5 working days;
- The chance to take responsibility in a company from the very beginning, having that room for improvement where you want or you see is needed;
- An inspiring office in the lovely city of Amsterdam on the same fruitful soil as leading companies like Amazon, Uber and eBay;
- Daily lunch at the office, regular team events and Friday drinks!
- A very diverse team & a group of interns to share your journey with!
Reserve your spot, drive in later
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you! We don’t require (in fact, please don’t write) a long motivation letter; we’d rather have a few pointers, your LinkedIn (or resume) and a good chat to tell you everything you want to know. Have some burning questions first? Get in touch with Jacqueline via LinkedIn.