At ParkBee, we optimise the use of existing parking spaces. We work together with property owners, ensure the best experience for car drivers, and most important of all, give space back to the city!
We are ParkBee
With our roots in Amsterdam and offices in the Netherlands and in the UK we’ve laid the foundation to conquer the rest of Europe. By partnering up with platforms like Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo our success is spreading like wildfire, and we’re well on our way to becoming the leading online parking platform in Europe.
How you contribute to ParkBee
ParkBee is growing fast and our ambition is to further expand across 15 countries in Europe to broaden our network even more. The responsibility of creating new partnerships with new locations lies with our Supply team. In the centre of ParkBee, you will be playing a major role in our fast-paced growth. You will be responsible for preparing, meeting and communicating with potential and existing clients.
● Actively source new locations and collect all relevant data in order to reach out to these locations;
● Develop and assist in conducting different kinds of content for potential clients in the real estate industry, e.g. in-depth case studies, keynotes, sales decks, social media posts and third-party articles;
● Assist in current sales deal flow and the go-live of new locations;
● Actively source opportunities to increase our visibility, think about monitoring trending topics, interviews, and speaking engagements;
● Optimise and ensure efficient communications with other departments;
● Create presentations and prepare other documentation for meetings.
Is this your spot?
You love to be seen as a valued colleague. You are a self-starter, curious and outgoing. Eager to guide projects successfully. Thrive in the dynamics of a scale-up. And have excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality. Together with Sarah (Head of Business Development NL) and the Supply team you will make the growth of ParkBee possible. Combine that with solving a worldwide problem, and you get a legacy you want to leave behind, right?
We have the perfect spot if you:
● Are a current student from the fields of engineering, business administration, economics, real estate and/or sustainability looking for a full-time internship (40 hours);
● Are available for a 5-6 month internship starting in February;
● Are fluent in both Dutch and English, written and spoken;
● Have affinity with Microsoft Office tooling;
● Have affinity with Salesforce is a plus;
● Have good analytical skills and a creative mindset. We love a go-getter attitude.
Park with us!
Not only will you help reshape city parking, you’ll also rapidly move your career forward. We offer:
The opportunity and freedom to make a huge impact on our products and growth;
The great chance to work with tools, like Salesforce, which can be of importance for your further career;
Opportunity to grow within ParkBee;
An inspiring office in the lovely city of Amsterdam on the same fruitful soil as leading scale-ups like Amazon, Uber and eBay;
Being part of an environment where you can really leave your footprint behind and make a change in a scalable company;
A challenging internship that is also compensated with EUR 500 based on 5 working days;
Daily lunch at the office, regular team events and Friday drinks;
A very diverse team & a big group of interns to share your journey with!
Reserve your spot, drive in later
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you! We don’t require (in fact, please don’t write) a long motivation letter; we’d rather have a few pointers, your LinkedIn (or resume) and a good chat to tell you everything you want to know. Have some burning questions first? Get in touch with Jacqueline via LinkedIn.