At ParkBee we optimize the use of existing parking spaces. We work together with property owners, ensure the best experience for car drivers, and most important of all, give space back to the city!
In order to do all that, we invest a lot in building strong relationships with our customers. To make the next step in our growth journey we’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to assist our clients in adopting and optimising our digital parking products in order to drive business value to the next level to achieve our bold mission, to become the leading online parking platform in Europe!
We are ParkBee
With our roots in Amsterdam and offices in the Netherlands and in the UK, we’ve laid the foundation to conquer the rest of Europe. By partnering up with platforms like Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo our success is spreading like wildfire, and we’re well on our way to becoming the leading online parking platform in Europe.
How you contribute to ParkBee
As one of our well-respected Customer Service Representatives, you’ll be working right in the heart of ParkBee. Your goal is to offer the ultimate experience for each user as their first point of contact. At ParkBee, we have the ambition to grow and expand to even more users. You will play a crucial role in this process as our new Customer Service Representative. Communication is key in our team and you will soon be introduced to our proactive and diverse group of ParkBee ambassadors.
We get a lot of questions from users, partners, and more. You will ensure that every question is answered and every problem is solved. It is your responsibility to have a professional yet informal chat and put a smile on a customer’s face whether that is via the phone, chat or email. You will be the face and voice of ParkBee and you will be proactively contributing to the solution for our user’s problem.
Is this your spot?
You love helping customers and you like to work with different departments in a dynamic company. Are you a good listener? A team player with an outgoing personality? Great! That means you’re quick to solve problems, show flexibility and are proactive. On top of that, you love to think about creative ways to improve processes within ParkBee and you never hesitate to make an extra step for our users. A little pressure doesn’t scare you. You are excited to work at a fast-growing scale-up and we would love to hear what’s on your mind to make improvements company-wide!
We have your perfect spot if you:
- Are flexible with work hours (evening/weekends) and available for 24 - 40 hours a week;
- Have experience in a customer-facing role(s);
- Are a problem-solver that can work well under pressure;
- Can think two steps ahead;
- Have strong communication skills in both Dutch and English, and can easily understand users and show empathy;
- Have experience with chat, phone or communication tools like Zendesk (a plus);
- Are serious about your work, but also love to have a laugh with users and colleagues.
Park with us!
Not only will you change the way we park in cities, but you’ll also rapidly move your own career forward. Besides that you’ll find:
- A challenging job that covers your bills, hobbies and bucket list;
- Ambitious team players as colleagues who also hangout after work;
- Inspiring office in Amsterdam on the same fruitful soil as leading scaleups like Amazon, Uber and eBay (where we would love to have you around for at least 2 days a week);
- Pension Scheme;
- A work laptop and the gear you need to succeed.
Reserve your spot, drive in later
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you! We don’t require (in fact, please don’t write) a long motivation letter; we’d rather have a few pointers, your LinkedIn (or resume) and a good chat to tell you everything you want to know. Have some burning questions first? Get in touch with Jacqueline via LinkedIn.
*Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who messages or approaches us agrees with a donation of €250 for Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (https://www.vluchtelingenwerk.nl/). Of course, they will be very happy with your donation!