At ParkBee we optimize the use of existing parking spaces. We work together with property owners, ensure the best experience for car drivers, and most important of all, give space back to the city!
We have a very international team featuring all kinds of disciplines. Now, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Business Development & Acquisitions team. Someone who will take ownership of growing the ParkBee business in the Netherlands, even more. If you are passionate about new business development and sales, we have the perfect job for you
How you contribute to ParkBee
As Business Development Manager, you will have a crucial role within the Business Development & Acquisitions team. You’ll work fairly independently but as part of a team of highly skilled professionals who’ve been around the block and love to spar and share best practices.
Currently, we have over 300 partners (property owners) with whom we collaborate for different ParkBee solutions, but we know (based on data) that we can grow that number exponentially in the upcoming years. As Business Development Manager, you will proactively find and engage with people and organisations that would benefit from partnering with ParkBee. You’ll be both a partner and advisor, always trying to find the best custom approach.
You build on experience and have the know-how to create and execute your own strategic plan. This won’t be new for you but, on a daily basis, this means qualifying leads, booking appointments, building a network, having interactions via phone, e-mail and face-to-face, all with the eventual goal of creating opportunities for new business.
Your main tasks:
- Create, update and maintain your own strategic business development plan
- Identify and act on new business opportunities
- Manage the entire sales process from start to finish
- Create, nurture and maintain your professional network
- Jump on every opportunity to share your enthusiasm and love for what ParkBee is doing ;)
- Above all, have fun!
Is this your spot?
We're looking for a Business Development Manager, a real team player, someone who likes taking responsibility and has a strong hands-on mentality. You get excited by getting out there and connecting with people and businesses to explore opportunities to grow ParkBee’s business. It’s also important to feel at home in a hard-working, energetic environment.
We have your perfect spot if you:
- Are looking for a challenging position in a growing, innovative and dynamic industry;
- Want to be part of a fast-growing organisation where not everything is set in stone (yet);
- Have experience working as a Business Development Manager with a focus on new business;
- Are a self-starter who likes to work independently as well as being part of a team;
- Have experience with the full sales cycle; so not much you still need to uncover here 😉;
- Have your own authentic way of doing business development but like taking part in some self-reflection from time to time, and therefore are aware where you still might ‘’sharpen the blade’’ ;).
Park with us!
Not only will you change the way we park in cities, but you will also rapidly move your own career forward. Besides that you’ll find:
- A challenging job that covers your bills, hobbies and bucket list;
- Ambitious team players you don’t want to challenge with table football (yet);
- Daily fresh lunch, snacks, Macbook and inspiring office in Amsterdam on the same fruitful soil as leading scaleups like Amazon, Uber, and eBay (where we would love to have you around for at least 3 days a week);
- Personal development budget.
Reserve your spot, drive in later
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you! We don’t require (in fact, please don’t write) a long motivation letter; we’d rather have a few pointers, your LinkedIn (or resume) and a good chat to tell you everything you want to know. Have some burning questions first? Get in touch with Jacqueline via LinkedIn.